Key Land Homes Featured in Modern Home Builder Magazine
Key Land Homes, one of the leading home builders in MN, was featured in the spring/summer edition of Modern Home Builder, a must-read resource for the home building industry in North America. We are honored to be included in this publication that regularly features the luminaries of homebuilding and design.
The profile showcases our commitment to meeting clients’ wishes and ability to adapt our floorplans to customize a home according to the customers’ needs. Some highlights from the article:
• Key Land Homes is family owned and operated, and builds in a variety of markets in the Minneapolis region.
• Because we are happy to adapt and customize our floor plans for our customers, we are able to capture a share of the market that many other home builders in MN either can’t or won’t serve.
• Our designers and staff are available to assist and support our customers every step of the way, from choosing and customizing the floor plan though selecting fixtures and other products to the entire warranty process.
• Many of our customers request high-end amenities. Popular features include granite and quartz countertops, tile, freestanding bathtubs, kitchen backsplashes and more. Many of these features are on display in our model homes and design center.
• We build homes ranging in size from 1,500 to 4,500 square feet priced from $250,000 to more than $700,000.
• In addition to new homes, we are also experienced in townhome and condo remodeling, as well as commercial build out such as salons and offices.
• Key Land Homes has had an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau for more than 30 years.