Five Things To Do Thanksgiving Week in Minneapolis
Thanksgiving is just a week away. Whether you’re looking to take a break from eating leftovers or want to step out into the streets to go shopping, here are some events to check out near your homes in Minneapolis MN community.
- Enjoy a play – See a classic holiday play. A Christmas Carol is showing at the Guthrie Theatre from now until December 30th.
- See the lights – Head to Arboretum to see the winter lights display. Enjoy the one-mile self-guided walking route with a color-charging tunnel, illuminated trees and flowers, and more!
- Shop local – Kick off your holiday shopping at the Minneapolis Famers Market on Lyndale. It’s open from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. daily.
- Support the Timberwolves – After you’re done shopping on Black Friday, head over to the Target Center as they play the Sacramento Kings on Friday night.
- Watch a football in person – Wrap up Thanksgiving week by going to a Minnesota Vikings game. The Monday after Thanksgiving the Vikings are playing the Chicago Bears at U.S. Bank Stadium.
Thanksgiving is a time to show gratitude and spend time with the ones you love in and around your homes in Minneapolis MN community. Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!
Tags: homebuilder in lakeville mn, homes for sale savage mn, minneapolis mn homes, new homes for sale in Woodbury MN