Drinks and Delights at Woodbury’s New Whole Foods
A new Whole Foods moving into the neighborhood usually gets foodies pretty excited. Those with homes in Woodbury MN are going to be extra thrilled with the recently opened Woodbury Whole Foods Market. This store, with its range of ingredients and its ready-made selections, is perfect for developing chefs and those who just like good food. Here are some of the offerings you won’t want to miss.
- Bulk Department. People are increasingly drawn to buying as much — or as little — of an ingredient as they need, without the excess of packaging. Whether you need just a small amount of something for a special recipe or you’re planning a big summer cookout and need to buy in bulk, this department will really help shoppers.
- In-house Ground Sausage. Speaking of summer cookouts, you’ll be the hit of the neighborhood when you offer up some of the unique and mouth-watering house-made sausages on offer. Among the options available are classic bratwurst, mild or spicy Italian, chorizo and andouille, along with more unusual options such as spinach and feta, country breakfast, and blueberry maple breakfast.
- Neapolitan Style Pizza. If you’re in a rush and want to grab a slice of Neapolitan-style pizza to go, you can get a slice of delicious pizza made with unbleached and unbromated flour, ready in just seven minutes.
- Sushi. Sushi from a grocery store may make some people think twice, but at the new Whole Foods, they have experts on hand for freshly made sushi, including specialty rolls made with whole-grain or brown rice.
- Salads and Comfort Foods. With the warmer summer weather, salads are always a favorite, so it’s no surprise you can choose from freshly made salads or even build your own. There are also plenty of favorite warm dishes on offer for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Mochi Ice Cream Bar. Don’t forget dessert! The latest ice cream favorite comes in the form of bite-size balls of ice cream wrapped in sweet Japanese rice dough. Available in flavors such as mango, strawberry, vanilla bean, double chocolate, matcha green tea, red bean, black sesame, green tea, and coffee, this could be your new summer treat.
- City Place Taproom. For something that isn’t necessarily part of your average grocery store trip, don’t miss the City Place Taproom. Along with a rotating tap of 15 local or hard-to-find beers, you can also get cold brew coffee on tap and other caffeine treats at the Coffee Bar located inside the taproom. In addition, the Taproom serves up made-to-order breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes.
At the new Woodbury Whole Foods Market, there’s no shortage of great food and drink, including more than 800 wines and 100 cheeses. Whether you’re dining at one of the new Key Land homes in Woodbury MN, or taking advantage of the al fresco dining next to an outdoor fire pit right there at the store, there’s no shortage of great food and drink to enjoy.