Community Info for Chaska MN New Homes
If you’re shopping for one of the beautiful Chaska, MN homes for sale, this information for new residents will be helpful.
The City of Chaska’s mission is to be the “best small town in Minnesota.” The city’s website is a rich resource of information, including:
• Contact details for all utility services, including cable television, electricity, garbage collection, internet service, natural gas, security services, telephone, transportation, and water & sewer. Contact the City of Chaska Utility Billing Department at 952-448-9200 or visit City Hall at One City Hall Plaza to apply for electric, sewer, water and storm water utility services.
• Details on the Green Power Choice Program, which allows residents of Chaska to purchase green power and support an increased reliance on renewable energy sources which reduces the burning of fossil fuels.
• General ordinances that govern the desirable lifestyle of Chaska. This includes information on how the city is managed, business licensing, recreation, the planning commission, heritage preservation, and much more.
• Zoning ordinances that protect land use and help preserve the charm and high quality of life of Chaska for all of its residents and guests.
• Other community resources includes information about the Chaska Community Center, the local newspaper, the Chaska Historical Society, churches, schools, service organizations, shopping, dining, entertainment, business development, special events and much more.
For more information about Chaska, MN homes for sale, see our other posts, including Community Overview: Nickel Creek, Chaska MN and Key Land Models in Nickel Creek. We invite you to visit our sales office to find out more about why Nickel Creek in Chaska is the perfect place for you and your family to live.